Quello vs Che
Hello! I am trying to understand the difference between Quello and Che when it comes to using the word "that". To my knowledge Quello only means That and Che means numerous things including That.
Can someone please help me understand in what situations you would use each word?
Thanks in advance!
In Italian are completely different grammatically.
Quello is an adjective called "aggettivo dimostrativo" (This that these, those)
It can also be a pronoun. It substitutes for noun.
" Che"is a conjunctions ..that is gramatical function of "CHE" is to join two phrases.
I hope this is useful for you.
- Pelis en español
- Best way to learn new words
- Titular aparecido en prensa española: "El primer gran examen universal de español empieza el año que viene"
- sometimes or some times
- यदि आप मानसिक शांति के बदले में
- “If you exchange mental peace with a kingdom, still you are a loser.”
- Iniciando a aprender inglés
- Private sector in British and American education.
- Herramientas para incrementar el aprendizaje en Inglés
- Correction of my assignment..