Quello vs Che
Hello! I am trying to understand the difference between Quello and Che when it comes to using the word "that". To my knowledge Quello only means That and Che means numerous things including That.
Can someone please help me understand in what situations you would use each word?
Thanks in advance!
In Italian are completely different grammatically.
Quello is an adjective called "aggettivo dimostrativo" (This that these, those)
It can also be a pronoun. It substitutes for noun.
" Che"is a conjunctions ..that is gramatical function of "CHE" is to join two phrases.
I hope this is useful for you.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?
- what was the most scary movie character you ever seen