Quello vs Che
Hello! I am trying to understand the difference between Quello and Che when it comes to using the word "that". To my knowledge Quello only means That and Che means numerous things including That.
Can someone please help me understand in what situations you would use each word?
Thanks in advance!
In Italian are completely different grammatically.
Quello is an adjective called "aggettivo dimostrativo" (This that these, those)
It can also be a pronoun. It substitutes for noun.
" Che"is a conjunctions ..that is gramatical function of "CHE" is to join two phrases.
I hope this is useful for you.
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a
- Ищу французов, изучающих русский язык
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/russe
- What do you think about the assassination of Cecil the Lion ?
- let's practise English
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!