Quello vs Che
Hello! I am trying to understand the difference between Quello and Che when it comes to using the word "that". To my knowledge Quello only means That and Che means numerous things including That.
Can someone please help me understand in what situations you would use each word?
Thanks in advance!
In Italian are completely different grammatically.
Quello is an adjective called "aggettivo dimostrativo" (This that these, those)
It can also be a pronoun. It substitutes for noun.
" Che"is a conjunctions ..that is gramatical function of "CHE" is to join two phrases.
I hope this is useful for you.
- Lernen Sie (arabisch-englisch-turkisch)
- Italki的朋友们！大家好！Hello,Italki Friend！
- when you are angry
- Native arabic language
- l want to find a english teacher
- ركن في قلبي خواطر
- Meine Abschlussarbeit
- to anyone want to speak chinese.
- How do you live in hot days?
- Which language to learn next?