Quello vs Che
Hello! I am trying to understand the difference between Quello and Che when it comes to using the word "that". To my knowledge Quello only means That and Che means numerous things including That.
Can someone please help me understand in what situations you would use each word?
Thanks in advance!
In Italian are completely different grammatically.
Quello is an adjective called "aggettivo dimostrativo" (This that these, those)
It can also be a pronoun. It substitutes for noun.
" Che"is a conjunctions ..that is gramatical function of "CHE" is to join two phrases.
I hope this is useful for you.
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !
- How motivated are you to learn a new language ?
- Share a tradition of your country!
- Help with english
- Have you ever meet with anyone on this website
- Sud America
- Whatsapp Group