José Gómez
Learning Article : The Spanish Bubble I

Discuss the Article : The Spanish Bubble I

<a href='/article/37/the-spanish-bubble-i' target='_blank'>The Spanish Bubble I</a>

There are many ways to learn languages, as many as the number of people learning them. Some students go on holidays to where the language they are learning is spoken. They take immersion courses and are in contact with the language almost all the time. They learn to use the language in a huge range of situations, such as going shopping, buying a bus ticket, or having dinner in a restaurant. It’s like they spend their time in a language bubble.

Apr 4, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 10

Gracias por tu articulo. Ayudaria mas si hubiera tenido enlaces. Por ejemplo, donde puedo encontrar las peliculas cortes en espanol con subtitulos espanoles?

October 3, 2015

Sus consejos son excelentes, ¡un millón de gracias!

June 8, 2014

it is a very useful article but maybe you can recommend any websites/aplications/youtube channels for Spanish learnig like the fleextv for English learning : http://fleex.tv/

April 8, 2014

Simply brilliant your article, Jose, since he serves for students of any language.

I definitely loved it! I'm sure many people will thank you!

Cheers!

April 6, 2014
Good article, but could you suggest some films? Finding good films in Spanish with Spanish subtitles is tricky. I’ve been watching Gran Hotel, but series 2 has no subtitles in English or Spanish!
May 6, 2020
Show more