Learning Article : Have you ever recorded your speaking voice in Japanese?
Discuss the Article : Have you ever recorded your speaking voice in Japanese?
Instead of writing about the finer points of pronunciation (since it isn’t much fun to read phonetic symbols without sound), I’m going to give you some useful suggestions on how to improve your pronunciation, and some reasons why I focus on pronunciation for learners.
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation