Eriko Kasai
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : Have You Ever Recorded Your Speaking Voice In Japanese?

Discuss the Article : Have You Ever Recorded Your Speaking Voice In Japanese?

<a href='/article/40/have-you-ever-recorded-your-speaking-voice-in-japanese' target='_blank'>Have You Ever Recorded Your Speaking Voice In Japanese?</a>

Instead of writing about the finer points of pronunciation (since it isn’t much fun to read phonetic symbols without sound), I’m going to give you some useful suggestions on how to improve your pronunciation, and some reasons why I focus on pronunciation for learners.

Apr 4, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 7

わたしも、自分の声を聞くのは恥ずかしいですね。

でも、とてもいい練習になりますよ。

April 25, 2014
What if you have the opposite problem? You ask One person, "Nihonjin desu ka?" Suddenly everyone thinks you're a Japanese master when you barely passed n5 and they're convinced you must understand everything in Japanese because you barely have any American accent. How do you Get people to use basic grammar and speak slowly when you have no accent in Japanese?

August 22, 2019

I don't like the sound of my voice, hahah.

April 23, 2014
Speaking as a Japanese, I think that once you remember the Japanese syllabary(あいうえおかきく...), you don't have to record your pronunciation of words in Japanese.
It's just my opinion.
August 22, 2019
Yes yes
i record myself reading Japanese and publish it in hello talk and people help with my pronunciation
August 22, 2019
Show more