Do u know something about the Disney International Program?and what do I need to do when I live in the USA?
I'm a college studeng.I've been admitted to the Disney International Program,and I will go to the Disney World in Florida this summer holiday.But I'm not fully understand what I need to take and what I should pay attention to during the life there?
Florida in the summer is really hot!
There's a lot of people who speak Spanish because of its history. And of course, there's a lot of English speakers.
I've heard some news from a youtube user who used to work or did the same program or sth. He has his own youtube account. He said there's curfew.
You will have a roommate for sure!
Since the summer is hot there, you surely should take 清凉油. In case 夏季感冒 because of too much ice food，霍香正气水. But I don't know whether they allow these taken into plane.
1) Bring sunblock lotion or spray.
2) Your clothes
3) Makeup/Comestics if you want.
4) People will poke fun of you because your ethnicity. <It's the truth>
5) Americans use LOTS of sarcasms.
6) Many Americans (not all) have a fetish for Asian girls. So be careful.
7) Many Americans will playing the guessing game like "Let me guess you're Japanese...you're KOREAN?!, oh wait...Chinese?!" <It's really rude.>
8) Shaving cartridges & disposable razors are permitted (must be in luggage and cannot be a carry on item.
9) You can bring your phone and phone charger. How will they contact you?
I will send you a link to what you can and cannot bring.
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- exchange language in offline Dalian China
- Learning how to write in Arabic and putting words together.
- neues Mitglied
- Today's learning
- Quiero encontrar una persona que me pueda ayudar con mi español.
- pourriez vous m'aider avec "temps des verbes"