Dóra Endre
Let's learn Hungarian! :)

Hey everybody!

If you're interested in Hungarian and you've started to study but have some problems or haven't even started to learn it, feel free to contact me anytime! I hope I can help you! ;) 

Have a nice day! 

Apr 4, 2014 1:37 PM
Comments · 4

Sziasztok!

Én is a magyar nyelvet kevés időből elkezdettem tanulni. Legeslegcsodálatosabb nyelv!!! Vocabulary is quite difficult because most words have no similar in other languages, pronunce is difficult too, expecially for the vowels which not exist in my mother tongue: a, ö, ő, ü, ű; but grammar is very fun, above all agglutination is a fantastic way to build world, it seems to play with Lego bricks! :-) . Some days ago I disassembled the word "viszontlátásra" ("viszont"-"lát"-"ás"-"ra") and tried to build "viszontolvasásra"... wow! it really exists!

So, a viszontolvasásra!!! :-)

July 7, 2014

Sziasztok!

Do not stop their Devin, because of a lot of people get afraid of the pronunciation and grammar at that part! But the fun part also starts there! :)
Nagyon jól, köszönöm. És Te, Marcelo? And how long have you been studying it at home? How does it going?  

April 15, 2014

szia. hogy vagy? magyarul otthon tanulok

April 15, 2014

Hey!  That describes me!  I've been learning some pronunciation and the usual "beginner" stuff (Jo reggelt/napot/estet, igen, nem, koszonom) but haven't really started on the tough stuff.

April 15, 2014