Tuấn Vũ
Vietnam horror foods

Maybe you will afraid it but i sure it is very delicious.According to my understand, i know there are dishes in Vietnam will make you fear.These dishes are : rat meat,blood snake,the last dish i don't know how to write.If you want to find out more,you will go to this link:http://chatvl.com/v/94903.

Food has always been this inspiration.let me know good food in your country!

Apr 4, 2014 2:27 PM
Comments · 19

I think Southeast Asian countries has a lot of exotic foods prepared to dare every travelers who would visit our place. :) I've been in your country twice 3 years ago, I visited Ho Chi Mihn, and I travelled Cambodia, Malaysia and Thailand too, during my traveling days, one of my unforgettable experiences was that my godfather dared me to eat those kinds of exotic foods that I never tried here in the Philippines (my country ^^") , so i tried, cockroach, white ants egg, firefly, spider, and some more. 
In my country I have tried eating snake, i can say that snake meat is tasty! its better than the chicken meat.! hahahah~ A tasted frog too as well as lizard and crocodile meat :)

For us Asians we have a lot of exotic food that some people are surprised that we eat those kinds of food, or should I say, its a part of the countries delicacy. hehe ^^  

April 14, 2014

Eating habits are different in all around the world. I'd like to try new dishes but not strange ones; I can only try those that I know how they are cooked or those ones that I know the ingredients. I'm not brave enough to taste any kinds of new dishes. The Middle East foods are somehow the same, all of them are tasty. I love Arabic, Indian, Mexican and Turkish dishes. I love some Chinese, Korean, Japanese and European foods as well. I taste different new dishes  provided that I know the ingredients. :)

April 11, 2014

As a vegan I honestly don't find that weirder or more disgusting than drinking cow milk or eating fish.

April 4, 2014

http://www.italki.com/discussion/66911 This is a recipe I wrote months ago, it's delicious the only meat for this recipe is turkey :)

And I have to confess that I wouldn't eat the worms from that video... Maybe the blood, and the rat...only well cooked. 

I think the enzymes of our stomachs are different because our diet and culture we have, but I think we can adapt it :)

April 4, 2014

Maybe you will You may afraid it but i am sure it is very delicious. sure là tính từ nên có to be mới đúng nha bạn ^^ According to my understanding,i know (đã có i know sẽ không có vế trước, đã có vế trước sẽ không có i know) there are dishes in Vietnam will make you fear scare you (make someone phải theo sau bởi tính từ. fear là động từ. hù dọa ai đó thì dùng scare là dễ hiểu và gọn nhất).These dishes areFor examples: rat meat,blood snake,the last dish i don't know how to write. (you can write it in Vietnamese if you want. There are some dishes you don't need to translate it into English. Google does exist for some reason). If you want to find out more,you will can go to visit this link:http://chatvl.com/v/94903. (vào web người ta thường dùng từ visit hơn là go. không sai nhưng có phần ra lệnh và hơi gượng ép. Văn Việt mình cũng như văn Anh chỗ này, xài cụm bạn có thể thay vì bạn sẽ nên mình sửa chữ can nghe thuận tai hơn)
Food has always been this an inspiration. Tell me about some good dishes in your country! mình sửa chỗ này nghe có nó đỡ ngượng hơn.

March 27, 2015
Show more