How Korean sounds to you??
To me, it sounds like a mix between Japanese and Chinese. I like it very much!
Souds awesome!!I love korean so much!! :D
korean girls are cute, and korean men seems to be caring about their wives!
i hope i am right!
i also like korean women dresses very much , but i feel boys dress in a girlish way there!
Korean is beautiful!!!
When I hear the word 철 I almost orgasm :D
It sounds lovely especially when Korean people talk about things which are also well known in China, I will think “wow, it’s so interesting to express them in another language”, for example, herbs, palm reading (fortune telling). Korean intonation is a bit stronger so I think I won’t dose off during a Korean lecture.
Funny until I learn it.
Korean are hard workers, creative, and intelligent.
Sounds nice. Hangul is also very beautiful!
My daughter lives in Seoul. I love when she speaks Korean.
to me it sounds like chinese. It is prety.
- My first time writing in Mandarin Chinese.
- Näköinen Opettaja
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- 내가 언어교환 친구를 알고 싶어요
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français