breanna velazco
Learning Portuguese

I would love to learn and practice portugese because it is very similar to spanish and I can understand most of it but I just need help speaking it, in return i can help you with your spanish or English! Hope all is well ☺️

Apr 5, 2014 7:02 AM
Comments · 7

Hello Breanna, I can help you with portuguese, talking or writing, send me a message

July 29, 2014

Yes you are right Portuguese and Spanish are very similar, but have a different pronunciation and 30% of "False Friends" if you speak Spanish level native so I guess you can learn in few months Portuguese if you study every day in 2 months you will be avaible to speak the basic things :)

July 26, 2014

Hi Breanna!
Well, portuguese and spanish are not that similar. The written language may be similar, but portuguese has many different pronunciation rules, many words completely different, and know spanish doesn't mean you'll lear portuguese with ease.
But if you want help with portuguese, I have some good didatic materials and i can also help you with pronunciation and grammar.

July 24, 2014

I can help you! I'm interested in learn Spanish. Add me on Skype: aline_fujikawa

April 9, 2014

Helllo!! oI!!

You are welcome!! Bem-vinda! Também posso ajudar você!!

Escreva sempre!!

April 8, 2014
Show more