The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language