The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- talk about the country you know
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!