The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?