The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- Imperfective and Perfective Aspects in Russian
- Difference between Just and Only
- Una duda acerca de una frase
- Learning Article : Russian Stress: The Guide
- Learning Article : 5 Weird Russian Phrases You'll Love
- is there American living in Egypt nowadays??
- Do you think in the future languages may became just history ?
- American living in Egypt
- Writing notebook entries?
- I need know what are my mistakes in myGraduation Speech!!!