The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- parler ..raconter
- did you know sharedtalk?
- To make tha collection
- Hur sager man "look up a word" på svenska?
- Do you think technology can be replaced by teacher?
- FRENCH LESSON - En / au / aux / à in front of city and country
- Free Online Course for those who want to learn Spanish from a Basic level!
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.