The different ways to say "Hello. How are you?"
Hi, I thought I would try to start the discussion area up with exploring the different ways in which a person can say "Hello. How are you?"
from my basic understanding, it appears to be:
what are the other ways? Formal or even informal.
Hello = SHARANNU, Namaskara, Namaste...
How are you:
Formal- Hegiddira, Kushalave, Kshemave, Soukyave,
Informal- Hengadira(plural), hengadiya(Singular), aarama, Chenagidiya, aramadiyanappa, chenagiadiyanappa etc
- My favorite hobby
- I want learn English
- Club de idiomas en Whatsapp y Skype.
- Conversas em inglês e português! :D
- Do you think finding serious language partners on italki is easy or difficult?
- Any interested?
- WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT ISLAM?
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please