Lloyd
Learning Bengali

Hello everybody! 

I just joined Italki and I wish to learn Bengali. I am wondering how I can actually try and accomplish this goal of mine. 

I can't really take any lessons because I can't really afford it right now but I really am passionate about learning this language. I have a lot of friends who are Bengali and I would love to suprise the, one day by speaking their language with them.

unfortunatly, my friends all work and study so asking them to help me is impossible as they do not have the time. Instead, I would love to make friends who can help me accomplish this goal which is why i joined this site! :) 

if anybody is intreseted in helping me, please let me know. In exchange, i can help you learn English in any way that I can. I am not qualified in teaching English, but. I do speak it fluently so if possible, I can help wherever I can. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this and hope to hear from some people :) 

Apr 7, 2014 11:43 AM
Comments · 2

For the time being, you can also post questions regarding Bengali here at italki.com and other native Bengali speakers (I'm also one!) can help you with answering them. Hope you can learn this language with ease!

May 4, 2014

i can help you learn Bangla. you can help me learning English :).My skype ID:[email protected]'m wating for you :)

April 7, 2014