Nunc Europa est unita?
What is your opinion of Latin as a "standard-language" for EU?
I think it's a great idea, if you consider the vast administration of translation that EU must provide for. If everyone were speaking latin that cost could be erased.
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry