[Deleted]
how to learn Bengali ?!

hello everyone , i want to learn bengali

but i have no idea how to start 

can you give me some idea ??

thank you :)

Apr 8, 2014 1:01 PM
Comments · 9

Bengali is not easy. It is difficult and the reason why is there isnt many resources to learn bengali available anywhere. I found 3 or 4 books to learn bengali and only 3 internet sites to learn conversational bengali.

Even on italki I cannot find anybody dedicated to teach me bengali very often and I waste time clicking my mouse everywhere when I could be learning bangla.

If there was enough resources to learn bengali as there was in spanish then bengali would be a peice of cake. 
 I dont even see any bangla movies that are translated into english subtitles or any bilingual newspapers translating piece by peice of the bangla language.

Thats why bengali is difficult to learn. I had a teacher I paid money to learn but it was so expensive I lost interest in her and in learning some of the time.

Also alot of websites to learn bengali is for retarded people who want to know how to say i have a yellow pencil and where it he bank.

Its not for conversational bengali. Only for retarded people.

I learned spanish in one month I was speaking as good as mexicans because I had cds with hours of spanish to english translations.

It has been over a year and im still stuck on bengali.  

July 1, 2015

As a native Bengali speaker, I can help you learn Bengali if you want. It's great to know that you have interests in learning my native language!!!

May 4, 2014

We can LE, I'm keen to learn Chinese and am a Bengali speaker.

September 28, 2015

hm..im new here. so give me few days. i will think of a way to teach you. don't worry, you will learn it.
do u really want to teach me chinese? i just want to be able to speak some sentense :)

May 13, 2014

because i dont know how to write it , that why i think so hard 

but i was tried it 

btw , i can teach you chinese ~

May 13, 2014
Show more