Looking for HSK Chinese teacher
I'm willing to take HSK exam in June..I never did it before and I'd like to try level 1 or even level 2 if I feel ready. I'll take level 1 more probably :) I'm already studying the list of characters for HSK1, I didn't finish yet but I will soon and I can remember almost 100% of the characters I studied so far. Though I didn't try a simulation of the exam yet. I would like to have a few lessons with a teacher specialised in HSK exam preparation. Teachers who feel qualified for this can comment below. I also welcome students to share any info or suggestion they have about HSK exam. Feel free to share your personal experience.
i can help you if you dont mind my pool english
I want to help you. But my grammar is not formal.
You need a book of chinese grammar and a language exchange partner.
Thanks :) Yes I have some books and I know that a language exchange partner is very useful. I would like to find also someone who has experience about HSK. Anyway you can add me and we can talk :)
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?