tatsuya
Google Hangout!

Hi! This is Tatsu! 

I`m looking for someone to google hangout to know how it works. I`m new to that and want to get myself familiar with it. 

This attempt is basically for what I call Listening Project near in the future since I`m planing to have a conversation with native English speakers about both Japanese language and English. I believe it`s going to be benefitial for both you and Japanese people who study English. 

For more info, please comment on this comment box. I`ll write up the details of it and I hope there are anyone interested in it. 

Good luck with you study! 

Apr 12, 2014 2:33 AM
Comments · 6

Hello Eiriasu sann, 

Yes, though  it doesn`t have to be real-time since we can record it.   

This time, I just wanted to know how to use google Hangout, and for that I`m looking for someone that I can talk to.

April 12, 2014

こんにちわ。 So, if I understand you correctly, you want to get a lot of people together to talk Japanese and English in real-time? I'm not a native English speaker, but not far from, would that be a problem if I were interested? :)

April 12, 2014

Thank you Onur90san! In the future, I am planing about it, but for now we will just talk about questions that we have. Later on, if I started to have more and more particpants and ones who are willing to participate in it, I will think about it.

April 20, 2014

Sounds cool, so you and someone else will talk in English and Japanese and the others will listen or something?

April 20, 2014

Thank you Rio san! I appreciate the fact that you commented on this! I realized that you have been studying English like I do. Good luck with it! 

April 12, 2014
Show more