Have u ever been...
Have u ever been in Ukraine?
yeah a few times. b'coz I've friends and relatives there. but now it's better not to go from Russia to Ukraine. Sadly)
I really wish to visit Ukraine someday, I think its a beautiful place, that I should not miss out during traveling days. :)
no, in news they talk a lot about it these days, how things goes there ?
no, I have never been there
Have YOU ....? (this is not a SMS )
Not yet,but I´m planning to go.
Thanks God, no! :)
I will get the Certificate " Person of Ukrainian origin ".
In Uruguay there´s no Ukranian embassy.It´s in Buenos Aires (Argentina), for Argentina,Uruguay and Paraguay.So,I will have to go to buenos Aires to get it.
This certificate allows you to pay less for the visa,I think,but I´m not sure.Anyway,I want to have it,because my father was Ukranian.
Not yet, but i'm planning to go there on holidays. Although I don't know: is it safe, because I want to jachąc the Crimea...
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?