writing can help you to improve you spoken english,is that right?
I've been studying english for 2 years in a language center, and I've heard from many of my teachers that as long as I improve my writing skills, I'll be better at talking english. I'm not sure about it, but I've realized since I started to write about anything on this website and also on my notebooks, I can retain more new words in my mind...but I don't know if it helps me to be more fluent when talking English.
Hi, from my own learning experience, I don't think writing improves fluency. It might help you with remembering new vocabs, but only speaking improves your fluently. writing and speaking are two very different skills.
Hi martinda...I was thinking about it the same way you just told me.. it's really hard to get a good English speaking :(
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future