writing can help you to improve you spoken english,is that right?
I've been studying english for 2 years in a language center, and I've heard from many of my teachers that as long as I improve my writing skills, I'll be better at talking english. I'm not sure about it, but I've realized since I started to write about anything on this website and also on my notebooks, I can retain more new words in my mind...but I don't know if it helps me to be more fluent when talking English.
Hi, from my own learning experience, I don't think writing improves fluency. It might help you with remembering new vocabs, but only speaking improves your fluently. writing and speaking are two very different skills.
Hi martinda...I was thinking about it the same way you just told me.. it's really hard to get a good English speaking :(
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And