writing can help you to improve you spoken english,is that right?
I've been studying english for 2 years in a language center, and I've heard from many of my teachers that as long as I improve my writing skills, I'll be better at talking english. I'm not sure about it, but I've realized since I started to write about anything on this website and also on my notebooks, I can retain more new words in my mind...but I don't know if it helps me to be more fluent when talking English.
Hi, from my own learning experience, I don't think writing improves fluency. It might help you with remembering new vocabs, but only speaking improves your fluently. writing and speaking are two very different skills.
Hi martinda...I was thinking about it the same way you just told me.. it's really hard to get a good English speaking :(
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?
- Does man control nature?
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??