writing can help you to improve you spoken english,is that right?
I've been studying english for 2 years in a language center, and I've heard from many of my teachers that as long as I improve my writing skills, I'll be better at talking english. I'm not sure about it, but I've realized since I started to write about anything on this website and also on my notebooks, I can retain more new words in my mind...but I don't know if it helps me to be more fluent when talking English.
Hi, from my own learning experience, I don't think writing improves fluency. It might help you with remembering new vocabs, but only speaking improves your fluently. writing and speaking are two very different skills.
Hi martinda...I was thinking about it the same way you just told me.. it's really hard to get a good English speaking :(
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !