What language is the most similar to English in terms of sound?
I'm planning to learn another language and I love English, so I guess a similar one will be more "fun" and encouraging.
Try Irish! :-)
Thank you for the suggestions but I was thinking of a more popular language, like German, French, etc.
I can't find any language school that teaches these you mentioned.
The Germanic language is one of the Indo-European languages.
English, German, Saxon, Frisian, Luxembourgish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Scots, Danish, Faroese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, French and Spanish come from the same family. So, these languages are somehow similar to the English language. I think, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are REALLY similar to English and you wouldn't have problem learning these languages. They are almost the same.
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?