What language is the most similar to English in terms of sound?
I'm planning to learn another language and I love English, so I guess a similar one will be more "fun" and encouraging.
Try Irish! :-)
Thank you for the suggestions but I was thinking of a more popular language, like German, French, etc.
I can't find any language school that teaches these you mentioned.
The Germanic language is one of the Indo-European languages.
English, German, Saxon, Frisian, Luxembourgish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Scots, Danish, Faroese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, French and Spanish come from the same family. So, these languages are somehow similar to the English language. I think, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are REALLY similar to English and you wouldn't have problem learning these languages. They are almost the same.
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?