What language is the most similar to English in terms of sound?
I'm planning to learn another language and I love English, so I guess a similar one will be more "fun" and encouraging.
Try Irish! :-)
Thank you for the suggestions but I was thinking of a more popular language, like German, French, etc.
I can't find any language school that teaches these you mentioned.
The Germanic language is one of the Indo-European languages.
English, German, Saxon, Frisian, Luxembourgish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Scots, Danish, Faroese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, French and Spanish come from the same family. So, these languages are somehow similar to the English language. I think, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are REALLY similar to English and you wouldn't have problem learning these languages. They are almost the same.
- Hi, can anyone give me some advice about rent a house in UK?
- Just relax with this funny Story!
- leaning english
- Learning multiple languages
- Do you like vegetarian people? What do you think about it ?
- Can you please help me
- ¿ Who can help me with my english ?
- i want to learning English,who can help me?
- wanna learn flluent English
- Tips television series to learn English...Which one do you like?