What language is the most similar to English in terms of sound?
I'm planning to learn another language and I love English, so I guess a similar one will be more "fun" and encouraging.
Try Irish! :-)
Thank you for the suggestions but I was thinking of a more popular language, like German, French, etc.
I can't find any language school that teaches these you mentioned.
The Germanic language is one of the Indo-European languages.
English, German, Saxon, Frisian, Luxembourgish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Scots, Danish, Faroese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, French and Spanish come from the same family. So, these languages are somehow similar to the English language. I think, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are REALLY similar to English and you wouldn't have problem learning these languages. They are almost the same.
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?