[Deleted]
Do you worry more about ( Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow ) ?

Do you worry more about ( Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow ) ?

& from your opinion, which one you should worry about to make your life better ?

From my opinion, you shouldn't worry about anyone of them,

& maybe most of you agree with that,

but, While you are agreeing with that . . . you still can't stop worrying . . . you can tell me WHY ?

Apr 15, 2014 8:20 AM
Comments · 10

Yesterday is important because tomorrow is shaped with our past. However, I think if we focus on present, we can make a great past and tomorrow together. 

April 15, 2014

I am more worried about the day before yesterday :)

April 16, 2014

Worry is not an effective   address of any human difficulty and that is why it has never been objectively advocated as a means of address of human difficulties.

It has been suggested that we adopt prayer, and that is the  coping mechanism that I have adopted  to deal with my difficulties.

April 15, 2014

Why would someone worry about yesterday? It's already known! Everyone worries about the future, because it's mysterious. Even if you don't think about it and know that worrying is useless, sometimes you'll just find yourself worried! So don't worry about worrying :D 

April 22, 2014

Personally I worry a lot about my future. In a small dose I suppose worrying could help productivity but in a great amount, no... I wouldn't recommend it.

I agree with you in that I don't think we should worry about the past, present or future. Surely we will all be happier if we try to focus on the positive things in life rather than being stuck in the past or too worried about the future to develop as a person?

I agree with the quote Luis posted.  :)

April 16, 2014
Show more