Houssam
do you care what people thinks about you §
Apr 16, 2014 2:30 AM
Comments · 10

This is a very complex question! And guys...this IS the discussion section, either I missed something or you are confused :)

i do not care what people think of me in some instances, meaning I don't care if people do not like my beliefs, what I believe in, what I argue for, what my passions are, what choices I have made, if people are judging my core I don't care, those things are who I am and I am confident in that. 

i do care if people perceive me as a caring, loving, respectful,  compassionate, strong, brave, and a loyal woman. But I don't care so much that I try to please everyone, but I do strive to be a loving, strong person. but a lot of times people don't like strong passionate opinionated women....I say that is their problem, I love who I am. :)

April 16, 2014

Of course I care about it, I am not an island and I have to live with other people.  I probably wouldn't have a job, a family or any friends at all if I always did whatever I felt like without considering how it affects others and what they think about me and my behavior. I don't want to hurt anyone and generally life is more pleasant if people try to get along with each other. But you can't please everyone and there are some decisions in life that you have to make based on what's right for yourself  even if someone else thinks you should do something else.

April 16, 2014

I think that to an extent, every person cares what others think about them. Perhaps not in every aspect of their lives, but we as humans do seek approval for our actions. As much as we tell ourselves that we don't care what people think about us, we would be extremely lonely if that we the absolute case. We care what our family and friends think about us, and our decisions, we even ask for their approval and insights on occasion. If we truly didn't care what others thought about us, we would have no need to have any other person in our lives, apart from ourselves.. This is just my opinion.

April 16, 2014

I used to care about it but now I'm 47 years old and I have nothing to prove to others. So I really dont' care what people think of me and it makes me feel better . Otherwise if you're always waiting for others opinion you 've got no life!

Have a nice day!

April 16, 2014
Chris from the Netherlands has some big hands.
April 16, 2014
Show more