Катя
What is your favorite holiday?

Easter is coming soon in much of the world.  It is my favorite holiday because it means that Spring is coming.  What is your favorite holiday?

Apr 17, 2014 2:16 PM
Comments · 4

Spring Festival

National Day

long holiday (7 days) I can go back to get together with my parents and relatives or go out to travel with my friends. :) Relaxing time of a year 

April 17, 2014

My favourite holiday  New Year an Easter because my family spend time together and I'm happy)

April 17, 2014
New Years Day because it's a start to a new year, and maybe if you didn't have such a good year the previous year when the new year comes you can have a fresh start and possibly and hopefully a better year. Also with New Years Day comes New Years revolutions that you create on January 1 and totally ignore and forget about for the rest of the year starting January 2 well you do that if you're me.
September 11, 2016
Hello there , I am Imran.Ilyar ,I am a native Uyghur speaker and It says here you are trying to learn Uyghur and I  tried to send you message few times but the Send Message button is not working .maybe you could send me message and tell me your WECHAT or WHATSAPP number if you'd like .I was nice talking to you
September 10, 2016