[Deleted]
Have you ever cheated in a text/exam in school?
Apr 18, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 28

I had very strict Physics teacher at school who was saying "If you are able to cheat at my lesson, ok, do, because it is also type of skill. But if i catch you, you are going to regret about it"

We never tried even ;))

April 18, 2014

Very very little.

I never had many bad notes anyway, so there was not much need to cheat.

April 18, 2014

Seem like all of students above are good students,  I'm not. I cheated when I had an opportunity to do that :) You could call me a lazy and dishonest student. Whatever you call me, I don't care, I learn what I like, I love, and for the subjects that I don't like to read, to study, I will find a way to cheat. I know when I could cheat and when I am not able to do it :)

People say: If you were cheating, you are cheating yoursefl. Well, That is not true for me, If I were cheating, It means that I know how to slove a problem. To pass a test with a good grade, sure, you can spend hours to hours to learning things. But if you could cheat and be able to get an A, you are kind of deserved it because you are smarter than the teacher. You know how to resolve the problem better. But in other way, if the teacher caught you cheating, you deserved an F, you deserved it because you aren't smart enough to cheat the right way.

April 21, 2014

By the way, I think there is rather a difference between cheating for a test, and for the final exams, which are nation wide. The latter is very risky and could cost you the whole year and your diploma. Last year there was an enormous riot in the Netherlands since some students of the Islamic Highschool Ibn Ghaldoun had stolen exams. As a consequence thousands of pupils had to do their exams again. The final consequences for that school were that it had to close. But there were suspicions of fraud and irregularities there before. Here is a link, I only have it in Dutch though.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamitische_Scholengemeenschap_Ibn_Ghaldoun

April 19, 2014

haha! nah. Never lol

April 18, 2014
Show more