Abimael
My favourite film ( Please correct me)

I don´t like read book but regarding movies, I love all!! I have a 5 favorite films .However, the best film is Inception( christopher nolan). It´s exciting although it lasts 150 minuts but I have seen it 3 times .

The film is about a world where you could enter the dreams of others. Performer illegally filtered in the minds of the people to remove or add information using a device and then they obtain benefit with the use of information. There is a young girl who was architect and one of people that helps him when he wants to create buildings dreams ,he creates buildings to put other people 's dreams where he sees fit and the dreams are splitting for levels.

The protagonist works in a company and he was executive but there is one of the people who know him and know what he tried to sabotage the work of the team in the company.

The team of the protagonist tries to implant in the mind of that person trying to sabotage their work the idea of splitting the company into two parts.

There is also a third person who tries to sabotage the protagonist trying to get his wife who in this whole mess appears . However, what I understood is that the protagonist also tries to keep his dreams to his wife to live inside dreams the wife insomuch the wife sees that he wasn´t as good as she thought .

Apr 18, 2014 10:53 AM
Comments · 6

Inception: Great movie. Hard enough to explain in any language as a native let alone as a learner lol.

April 18, 2014

I apologize for the first comment which was the same as your entry - a mistake!  Also, in my real correction the first sentence should have been:

I don´t like to read books, but I love all movies!!

Have a terrific day!!!

April 18, 2014

I don´t like read book but regarding movies, I love all!! I have a 5 favorite films .However, the best film is Inception( christopher nolan). It´s exciting although it lasts 150 minuts but I have seen it 3 times .
The film is about a world where you could enter the dreams of others. Performer illegally filtered in the minds of the people to remove or add information using a device and then they obtain benefit with the use of information. There is a young girl who was architect and one of people that helps him when he wants to create buildings dreams ,he creates buildings to put other people 's dreams where he sees fit and the dreams are splitting for levels.
The protagonist works in a company and he was executive but there is one of the people who know him and know what he tried to sabotage the work of the team in the company.
The team of the protagonist tries to implant in the mind of that person trying to sabotage their work the idea of splitting the company into two parts.
There is also a third person who tries to sabotage the protagonist trying to get his wife who in this whole mess appears . However, what I understood is that the protagonist also tries to keep his dreams to his wife to live inside dreams the wife insomuch the wife sees that he wasn´t as good as she thought .

April 18, 2014

I don't like to read books but regarding movies, I love al moviesl!! I have 5 favorite films. However, the best film is Inception with Christopher Nolan). To be honest it's an exciting film. Although it lasts 150minuites, I have seen it 3 times.

The film is about a world where you could enter the dreams of others. Performers illegally filtered in the minds of the people to remove or add information using a device and then they obtain benefit with the use of information. There is a young girl who was an architect and one of people that helps him when he wants to create buildings dreams. He creates buildings to put other people's dreams where he sees fit and the dreams are splitting for levels.

There is also a third person who tries to sabotage the protagonist trying to get his wife who in this whole mess appears . However, what I understood is that the protagonist also tries to keep his dreams to his wife to live inside dreams the wife insomuch the wife sees that he wasn't as good as she thought.

En general, pocos errores. :)  

April 18, 2014

I am agree with you , I believe that I´m going to change the favourite film hahaha

Thanks for your comments.

What is your favourite film/book?

April 19, 2014
Show more