Emma
The meaning of travelling

When we travel to different countries,what do you guys think of the important meaning of your trip?What do you want to gain during your trip?What do you feel in your trip?

Apr 18, 2014 11:22 AM
Comments · 6

I like preparing for the trip.  I really enjoy stuff like booking tickets and hotel, packing my bag and so on. It is so exciting to watch pictures or videos of the place where I am going to and thinking: "Waw, i will be there very soon!" :)

April 18, 2014

For me , i feel like each country has his own world ! It's funny but i usually feel like if i travel to korea for example,  it's like a new world with a new language , culture , people , , thought, society etc ..

So i have to gain more experiences and learn new things across the cultures ! I adore traveling that's mean to me a new life each time ^^

April 18, 2014

I agree with all the other answers but I truly believe traveling also allows to understand ourselves better. Confronting ourselves to other cultures, to other paradigms pushes us to analyze our behavior, our way of think. Trough the unknown I have the feeling to learn more about myself.
It's maybe the selfish side of traveling.

April 18, 2014

In my opinion the trips are the most important moment of the human life. The brain receives several stimulations. Infact  after the trip I feel loaded with new enthusiasm

April 18, 2014

Travelling is the best way of observing a culture for me and learn different (and sometimes) interesting things about those cultures. I love wondering to differences :)

April 18, 2014
Show more