[Deleted]
Leaving Italki

Why are some people leaving Italki?

Apr 19, 2014 10:19 PM
Comments · 12

Well, I have a friend who leave italki because of some stupid and rasciest persons. In past, they targets Muslims  here and insult them and their religion without any reasons. They used many way, starting with insulting by using F* & Shi*t  words and ending by using multiple account to vote down specific topics. It is irony but they claimed that they are here to learn language and there are no other purposes . But, I don't understand this why they have many accounts if they are here just for learning? 

italki is awesome site and I urge people to stay here and push those people out of here or at least make sure that they couldn't hurt anyother person. 

Best!

April 22, 2014

Well it's sad... Unfortunately it happened with me in other social networks. But it never happened with me on Italki. But I think that people shouldn't care about it. The most important thing is the learning.

April 19, 2014

This is a nice website to learn languages and I've been talking with smart, funny and friendly people, but unfortunately some others are here for other reasons...and as Noemi said, some of them are really creepy, today I had to block someone :/

April 19, 2014

Well it's so boring but I think that if someone wants this kind of thing here other people should block him/her and if many people blocked him/her so his/her profile should be deleted. Anyway it's difficult to solve.

April 19, 2014

Too many creepy perverts.

April 19, 2014
Show more