Xismy19996
How to choose what clothes that looks best on you?

Like seriously. I want to start to improve my dress sense. Most of the time when I choose a t-shirt I like, my parents right away disapprove of it in a condescending manner. I am a guy who is tired of not having the choice to choose what I wear. The clothing choices I make will be appropriate, but I myself want to make decisions on what looks best on myself, rather than my parents. I also bought a book from the library on how taste is developed. However, that book is general and I can't find any articles that match with the things I am looking for. I am 17 years old and I don't want my parents to do decide what I must wear to meet up with their standards. I just hope that I can get some answers or guidelines in which I can work by.

Apr 19, 2014 10:23 PM
Comments · 3

Xismy:

There are books on the  subject.

April 19, 2014

You should wear what you like and don't care about what the others say about you, search through fashion sites, read magazines, find an inspiration. Be yourself, don't let your parents or anyone say how you must dress or behave, since you are already an adult.

April 19, 2014