Shakir
Why girls like bad boys ?

That's not logical !!
almost girls like bad boys !! 

Apr 19, 2014 10:43 PM
Comments · 31

As for me, I can't stand such guys. They are too selfish. Honestly, I'm selfish too and it would be too much. I need somebody who will appreciate me, care about me. And I don't understand girls who are looking for bad guys. 

April 20, 2014

It is the conceit of the good girl... they think they can change him.

It is ironic. A real 'bad boy' cannot be changed. Yet women hunt down the biggest and baddest they can find, then try to change them to soft and fluffy.

If you think about it though, "bad boy" usually does mean 'strong'. And almost all women want a man who can protect them, and fight for them... even if he sometimes hurts them.

This has been my experience, anyway.

April 20, 2014

You forgot a word in your question:

<em>Why fool girls like bad boys?</em>

<em>
</em>It's simple.

Because they're fool.

Good girls don't like bad boys.

April 20, 2014

actually, shakir, i do not really agree your point. i think not every girl like bad guys. in contrast, girls all like man who are responsible. because bad boy can't give them the sense of security. yeah, there are some girls who would think bad boys are sort of charming, but it wouldn't last long. all girls want a happy home in the end.

April 20, 2014

I love bad guys because they are very charming and even they are in trouble they don't scary and fight for things that they care.

April 20, 2014
Show more