Melysa
How to know when to fall in love? It is rare at this stage of my life, 20 years having love is a feeling and word hostile, alienated in my opinion, well I hope someday rinse my feeling and also get a good order to formulate sentences in English without more or less soon who read these words. *I would appreciate any corrections :D
Apr 21, 2014 3:18 AM
Comments · 6

When I am in love I have tachycardia, I'm nervous when I am talking with her and I think about her all day.

April 21, 2014

when you always thing about your beloved,when you always waitnig for your beloved message,when you will go through your beloved previous messages,when you relate your beloved with everything of your surroundings.

Take care of your beloved ones.

April 21, 2014

You fall in love, when that special someone has their eyes gazing on you and you feel that burning in your chest that makes you wanna stare back. You want him/her so much that you cant quit staring and the love for one another is so strong even though you just meet, but it's okay because hey, you love this person and they love you! If you haven't had that feeling then it's not love, that's emotional attachment and love is more than a attchment. Love is an old notebook that can only be wrote in with gold ink! If your the notebook and your spouse is the golden ink pen, then now you know, "how to fall in love!"

April 21, 2014

I don't know we have to wait for it 

April 21, 2014
yeh, is true well, I'll keep on waiting then
April 21, 2014
Show more