[Deleted]
How the henna affect at the hear?

What you think about the henna?   Do you dye your hair  the henna?  How often you dye your hair?             i read how the people percieve the dye of their hair the henna.Somebody think that this is harmful for their hair because of the penetration of dyed substances deep in the root of the  hair and ruin their structure .Other speak that the henna dries their hair .many people not like that the henna very long keep at the hear and her very hard wash away with their hair and often people need grow the hair that get rid of the color because if dye the hair in other color not be wash off the henna that you can get not that a color that you want.There are other option .The henna very useful for the hair and even a few accelerate the growth of the hair.The color is bright and keep long time .and if you like the red color that the the henna undoubtedly fits to you.The henna you also can mix with a beet juice or  a cocoa or a basma .Also not allowed do the melirovanie at the hair dyed of the henna .how you think what is the best dyed the  hair the henna or the chemical dye?Why?Do you like the readhead people?

Apr 21, 2014 10:32 AM
Comments · 7

I used henna for some years and it is good for hair, it makes them ticker and healthier.

If you are used to commercial, chemical hair products then you may need some time before noticing the positive changes in you hair. I used to like it, now I dye my hair black so I don't use it anymore.

T.

May 8, 2014

how often did you dye the henna?

April 22, 2014

:) yes, sure..

April 21, 2014

Did you dye  the henna?

April 21, 2014

Henna is not chemical so if you like black, brown, red tones of hair, using henna is better. As you said, ıt is useful for the growth of hear.  Henna is also used for decorating especially hands with nice shapes.

April 21, 2014
Show more