Angela
What Do You Think About Portuguese and Brazil?

Please,give your opinion :)

Apr 21, 2014 12:19 PM
Comments · 27

Brazil is  the biggest country in our South America, the only one with Portuguese as official language.Brazil  is improving very quikly its economy,with a great future.You´ve got the pré-sal, and so many many natural resources....Hope to continue being partners in Mercosul. You have so lovely music!!! Samba,forró, bossa-nova,e ainda ....

Portugal is an interesting country to visit, if you speak Brazilian Portuguese,you can communicate ,it depends on how much effort you do ,of course.I liked Lisbon and Porto

From Uruguay, this little neighbouring country, in the south,all the best for you!

May 1, 2014

Radek,do you want to learn portuguese?

I can help you!If you want,please,contact me!

Don't be afraid!

April 24, 2014

sim em Portugal também tens as diferenças, no norte falam mais como se fosse tempo arcaicos ^^ parece que falam como antigamente e a pronuncia em si e no sul prolongam as palavras então no centro fala-se "normal" e provavelmente é onde as pessoas falam mais depressa

April 23, 2014

Radek the Brazilians in comparison of Portuguese about religion looks a little "fanatics" the portuguese aren't so religion like them...special de youngers they don't go to churchs and/or pray all the time are catholic because parents baptized us....when the brazilians "live" more the religion than portuguese....

About language can be the "same" but 8 in 10 brazilians if you speak what they call "fast" they don't understand and 8 in 10 portuguese understand what brazilians speak...I know 2 persons with course in univeristy lived 5 years in Brazil when they arrive in Portugal they had private lessons because they didn't understand well when the portugueses talk....

happen the same with Spaniards the don't understand portuguese (not all ofc) but portuguese understand them...and that happen because: portuguese have a lot of terminologies and different songs in words...and Spanish and Portuguese of Brazil no :)) sorry for the big text

April 22, 2014

Survival look the best football club of Portugal (Benfica) last night party of celebration of champion titule number 33: http://hpics.li/aaf59f6

April 21, 2014
Show more