Favorite Spanish accent?
Just curious. What Spanish accent(s) do you like the most? It might be fun to compare & contrast the differences as well.
I don't have a favorite, but I hear Columbians speak the most clearly in terms of pronounciation.
I think I like the Colombian accent, I like how they pronounce their "y/ll"s (it sounds like a "j" when they speak).
I like my Venezuelan Accent, but colombians speak most clearly like Mark said.
I like my accent. I'm Colombian. I've heard of some language partners that they like this accent because is clearer than others. Somehow there are regions where the accent isn't that clearly.
Sincerely I like Colombian and Peruvian Spanish accent, they speak clearly and they pronounce good.
Accent from Spain
Puerto Rican !
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?