Favorite Spanish accent?
Just curious. What Spanish accent(s) do you like the most? It might be fun to compare & contrast the differences as well.
I don't have a favorite, but I hear Columbians speak the most clearly in terms of pronounciation.
I think I like the Colombian accent, I like how they pronounce their "y/ll"s (it sounds like a "j" when they speak).
I like my Venezuelan Accent, but colombians speak most clearly like Mark said.
I like my accent. I'm Colombian. I've heard of some language partners that they like this accent because is clearer than others. Somehow there are regions where the accent isn't that clearly.
Sincerely I like Colombian and Peruvian Spanish accent, they speak clearly and they pronounce good.
Accent from Spain
Puerto Rican !
- who likes minimalist pictures?
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons