Favorite Spanish accent?
Just curious. What Spanish accent(s) do you like the most? It might be fun to compare & contrast the differences as well.
I don't have a favorite, but I hear Columbians speak the most clearly in terms of pronounciation.
I think I like the Colombian accent, I like how they pronounce their "y/ll"s (it sounds like a "j" when they speak).
I like my Venezuelan Accent, but colombians speak most clearly like Mark said.
I like my accent. I'm Colombian. I've heard of some language partners that they like this accent because is clearer than others. Somehow there are regions where the accent isn't that clearly.
Sincerely I like Colombian and Peruvian Spanish accent, they speak clearly and they pronounce good.
Puerto Rican !
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !
- How motivated are you to learn a new language ?
- Share a tradition of your country!
- Help with english