Learning Article : Talking About Sports in English: Do, Play, or Go?
Discuss the Article : Talking About Sports in English: Do, Play, or Go?
You might love doing sport or watching it on TV, but can you talk about it in English? A common mistake when talking about sport in English is to use the verb 'practice'. The most common verbs we use to talk about sport in English are 'go', 'do' and 'play'. So, how do you know which verb to use? There are some simple rules we can follow:
Hi. I'm glad it was useful to you :)
That is very useful. Thank you
Thanks for useful information) It's so simple for understanding and interesting text)
move , swtich ,straight
Great post. Thanks for sharing it.
You are the combination of brain and beauty, in a nut shell. Keep it up!
Really, really good! Thank you!
I like this article and I have learned how to use ‘go’ 'play' 'do' correct.
Thanks a lot !
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)