Reni
Human beauty

What's a model of female and male beauty for you? Do you think  it's better to have classical features or as interesting as inoscents' ones? Does it depend on national features? If it does , where , in your opinion , do the most beautiful people live? Is the appearance important for you when your are finding a boyfriend/girlfriend? Are you trying to care yourself? Have you got any style?

If you are a woman , how often do you make up , wash and cut your hair , wear beautiful clothes etc?

Apr 23, 2014 3:44 PM
Comments · 7

For me a human is beautiful when there is grace and poise on his/her face. The personality gives vibes of positivity, humility, and confidence. Even if not classically beautiful as some people define, I will find the person attractive and charming. For me it has got nothing to with nationality or race.

If we think in terms of natural beauty where the individual has no role or contribution, then there are beautiful people in various parts of the world and each beauty has it's own charm and uniqueness.

Appearance is important for me in finding a partner of opposite sex, but the way I described in the first paragraph. If in addition to that the person is naturally more beautiful too, then I shall consider that as a big bonus.

I do try to take care of myself but am not obsessive about it. I do not conider myself to be having any partucular style. I am just myself.

April 23, 2014

The person who loves himself/herself is the most beautiful one in my opinion. Race doesn't matter because each person has beauty in their own way. 

April 23, 2014

For me.it is not relate country or race.. but even if i am girl i really dont like some girl which do intense make up.. it is irritating. When it comes man i think appearance is just important when you see him first time. Then , with going timess it is importent honesty, kindness and other abstract behavior.

If you love one person his-her age, weight,lenght,money, distance is just damn number..

Note: but waist circumfrence Is important! :D

April 23, 2014

*interested in

April 23, 2014

Sky , not only. I also have started to chat with one girl , who is very interesting in modelling , and she says to have strange appearance is prefect and classical features are boring ,and i'd like to know what other people think)))

April 23, 2014
Show more