How to start learning English ?
Focusing on what? I can not speak English well!
Focus on learning the basic grammar first then build on that. Add native English speakers on Skype and take lessons so that you will be able to learn how English speakers speak the language. Then you can copy them.
I think you should start listening in English first, Grammar is the last thing you should learn :) Not all Native speakers know how to learn their language :) Here is a tip for you: on our website: http://www.italki.com/discussion/69976 and on the other website: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english/learn-english-how.htm
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español
- “tun” and “machen”
- Between-meal nibbles