How to start learning English ?
Focusing on what? I can not speak English well!
Focus on learning the basic grammar first then build on that. Add native English speakers on Skype and take lessons so that you will be able to learn how English speakers speak the language. Then you can copy them.
I think you should start listening in English first, Grammar is the last thing you should learn :) Not all Native speakers know how to learn their language :) Here is a tip for you: on our website: http://www.italki.com/discussion/69976 and on the other website: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english/learn-english-how.htm
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?