How to start learning English ?
Focusing on what? I can not speak English well!
Focus on learning the basic grammar first then build on that. Add native English speakers on Skype and take lessons so that you will be able to learn how English speakers speak the language. Then you can copy them.
I think you should start listening in English first, Grammar is the last thing you should learn :) Not all Native speakers know how to learn their language :) Here is a tip for you: on our website: http://www.italki.com/discussion/69976 and on the other website: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english/learn-english-how.htm
- What country you have been to?Where do you feel most special?
- Ramadan month
- Oscar Wilde
- speak together!
- I am looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Vietnamese
- who is ur ideal friend??
- I'm reading the book of Walden, but the expressions are kind of hard for me,can you help me?
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?