How to start learning English ?
Focusing on what? I can not speak English well!
Focus on learning the basic grammar first then build on that. Add native English speakers on Skype and take lessons so that you will be able to learn how English speakers speak the language. Then you can copy them.
I think you should start listening in English first, Grammar is the last thing you should learn :) Not all Native speakers know how to learn their language :) Here is a tip for you: on our website: http://www.italki.com/discussion/69976 and on the other website: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english/learn-english-how.htm
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help
- How do you learn best? pictures? music? tv shows?...
- If you could be an animal... What would you be? Why?
- How to pronounce 'r' in french
- Have you ever felt in love with someone here on italki? Or, are you falling in love? Why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- i want to learn english help me