How to start learning English ?
Focusing on what? I can not speak English well!
Focus on learning the basic grammar first then build on that. Add native English speakers on Skype and take lessons so that you will be able to learn how English speakers speak the language. Then you can copy them.
I think you should start listening in English first, Grammar is the last thing you should learn :) Not all Native speakers know how to learn their language :) Here is a tip for you: on our website: http://www.italki.com/discussion/69976 and on the other website: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english/learn-english-how.htm
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born