Naatasha
what is the best age for marriage and why?
Apr 24, 2014 6:55 PM
Comments · 21

In my opinion the best age for marriage will vary from person to person depending upon the level of maturity of the individual and some other things like education, job etc. One should also be sure as to what kind of spouse the individual wants. And after sorting all these the person has to be sure that he/she really wants to marry, and marry now. That is the best age of marriage for that person.

Another way to look at it is that you shall never have ideal circumstances in life, so issues like the completion of education, good job etc. might not be so relevant in some cases. But still one has to be sure as to whom he/she wants to marry and is he/she mentally prepared now to marry.

Each individual will define his/her own best age for marriage. It might turn out to be a right or wrong call. But then as they say marriage is always a gamble.

April 24, 2014

I'd just like to say that why is that you have to get married?

I think marriage is just signing a couple of papers, the really important things in a relationship are love, respect and trust. If you don't get any of these things... your relationship will not work. Getting married doesn't guarantee fidelity or happiness in a couple... so you can just worry about respecting your partner and being happy with him/her instead of worrying about getting married.

Summing up, in my opinion is all about love, respect and trust not about marriage so I guess I don't know the answer to your question...

April 25, 2014

I will marry when I can be sure I have the following qualities : Adult/ self-restrained/ honest to myself/ reasonable amount of cash to eat and drink and pay bills/ knowledge of each partners shortcomings and talents/ respect the law/ respect family and being satisfied.

I will be able to test this under these circumstances: When I’m ready to date or have a partner/ have a goal in life/ have enough rest/ and when I can reason with myself.

Around 20 couples that I’ve met that have been married for more than 25 years, married between the ages of 25 and 35 years old, all men had occupations, all couples had children (that’s how I knew them), all had faiths in which 50% was still serious with his/hers believes, lived together about 12 months on average in between the wedding date, knew each other between 3 months and 1,5 year before they’d marry. Considering this, lead me to believe the best age is 30, the reason for this is that it shows to me that it’s a “good” age, and I might even believe all around the world there are results like this, but as some already indicated there other factors that comes into place.

What about the woman and what about the men, I think there is no difference, besides having to be physically fit to have kids. That diverse some 5 years. This opinion is all based upon family-expansion. If it were not, it doesn’t even matter it’s all best.

April 27, 2014

There isn't a right age, there is just that right person. That person who makes you smile when you wake up beside him/her. 

April 26, 2014

Hi Naatasha

There is no specific age for marriage only when you wake up from sleep and feel the need for wife to be with you then start searching for a wife.

April 26, 2014
Show more