Does listening to Korean songs help in learning the Korean language?
Been addicted to CNBLUE's songs (and Jung Yong Hwa ^^ heheh) lately and I've been trying to make a cover of some of their songs for a few days now. Will it help in improving my Korean language skills?
I think it definitely does! The main thing the songs can help with is pronunciation (especially in songs like I'm a Loner where there's rapping/talking ;P), but a lot of pop songs also use similar phrases. So you might pick up a few phrases here and there the more you listen!
Yeah! I'm a Loner is the first song that I studied. :)
Listening might help, but actually singing does help.
and not sure if this commercial site might interest you
If you find a song with clear vocals, please post it here.
I agree they can help with pronunciation and learning words, especially when certain words are repeated over and over. BUT be careful, I was told by a language partner that most kpop songs "destroy grammer rules".
I agree with Carey. Most modern English language Pop songs would have you saying "wanna" instead of "want to". I have no idea if that applies to non-English songs. You might have to find older, traditional songs.
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !