Does listening to Korean songs help in learning the Korean language?
Been addicted to CNBLUE's songs (and Jung Yong Hwa ^^ heheh) lately and I've been trying to make a cover of some of their songs for a few days now. Will it help in improving my Korean language skills?
I think it definitely does! The main thing the songs can help with is pronunciation (especially in songs like I'm a Loner where there's rapping/talking ;P), but a lot of pop songs also use similar phrases. So you might pick up a few phrases here and there the more you listen!
Yeah! I'm a Loner is the first song that I studied. :)
Listening might help, but actually singing does help.
and not sure if this commercial site might interest you
If you find a song with clear vocals, please post it here.
I agree they can help with pronunciation and learning words, especially when certain words are repeated over and over. BUT be careful, I was told by a language partner that most kpop songs "destroy grammer rules".
I agree with Carey. Most modern English language Pop songs would have you saying "wanna" instead of "want to". I have no idea if that applies to non-English songs. You might have to find older, traditional songs.
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language