I want to know what you like in your online English lessons? Do you like to play games? Do you like to do exercises or watch videos with the teacher? I am a teacher, and I want to make great lessons for my students. So please tell me what you like to do in an English lesson.
I'd prefer role playing games as exercises. They are better to focus in the specific problems and vocabulary. For example, I'm taking some English classes at work to improve my skills, and sometimes we do that kind of exercises. They help me a lot to simulate real situations, such an interview with a client, and increase my vocabulary to face those situations.
I suppose, it really depends on the age and level.
if it is junior students, possibly they would like to have some fun games in the class.
if it is adults learners, they probably enjoy role playing games, just like what Kiyama said.
or enjoy listening to some different culture and customs from different countries.
in addition, one of the best ways is to do thou is to get an English book.
some books like, "New concept English", "English in Mind", etc.
those books are great and very popular in my city, many students learn it with their teachers.
coz each book has different levels so students can make great progress after a period of time.
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))