Grammar Lessons, So Boring
Grammar lessons are so boring . Well, most of the time. What do you think would make them more fun?
Adding more information into the practice processing like providing sentencs which tell some funny stories.
A teacher with initiative.
What do you mean by initiative? Can you give an example?
Excellent idea. The trick is to find songs where the grammar is correct. Many of the songs I know use an older style of English, or are Christian, so cannot be used in Italki classes. Looks like I have some research to do.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?