How to speak to a foreigner?
I'm little nervous when chatting/emailing firstly. But it's because mainly they're stranger. And the facter that he/she speaks foreign language and is from other country comes after that. Once you'll get to know each other, such feeling will fade away.
I feel normal )) is a normal thing maybe because I have a lot of friends non-native
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)
- informal tutoring
- Empty Brain
- I need spanish friend. Pls. help me :(