How to speak to a foreigner?
I'm little nervous when chatting/emailing firstly. But it's because mainly they're stranger. And the facter that he/she speaks foreign language and is from other country comes after that. Once you'll get to know each other, such feeling will fade away.
I feel normal )) is a normal thing maybe because I have a lot of friends non-native
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!