How to speak to a foreigner?
Nacir made a very good point. You are foreigner to them too. When I made a conversation I found that some people are very nervous when they spoke to me so there is nothing to be afraid from
I'm little nervous when chatting/emailing firstly. But it's because mainly they're stranger. And the facter that he/she speaks foreign language and is from other country comes after that. Once you'll get to know each other, such feeling will fade away.
I feel normal )) is a normal thing maybe because I have a lot of friends non-native
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?