How to speak to a foreigner?
Nacir made a very good point. You are foreigner to them too. When I made a conversation I found that some people are very nervous when they spoke to me so there is nothing to be afraid from
I'm little nervous when chatting/emailing firstly. But it's because mainly they're stranger. And the facter that he/she speaks foreign language and is from other country comes after that. Once you'll get to know each other, such feeling will fade away.
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban