Site Feedback

A healthy lifestyle

To begin with, going on a balanced diet could be one of the best habits to acquire.

However, it is not as easy as seems despite all benefits that entails.

Stress of the daily life and the wide range of junk food available for consumption make it very difficult eating healthily.

Another point is that the food rich in salt and fat are usually quite a bit addictive, cheap and fairly tasty, so who can resist?

In my opinion, the sugar and the salt are the new twenty-first century poison so we should cut down on them the sooner the better.

It is worth remembering that vegetables, fruit and fish are a good alternative to follow because they contain all the vitamins, fibre and minerals that our bodies need to go throught the day

Share:

Comments

I would just mention the one of most important aspect of this topic. 

To live healthier way., people should not be lazy, what means  that  they should move more then they actually do, and it doesnt matter if they just walk, make jogging, or train hard in the gym. 

and about nutrition? Yeah, indeed ,  salty foods are not healty at all, moreover  kinda addictive, so food companies add to their products too much salt to make better business.  Thats for sure. :-) 

I can resist. :) One of the benefits of having a poor sense of taste. Hehe

This isn't in the notebook area, but I can do some corrections on your English:

To begin with, going on a balanced diet could be one of the best habits to acquire.
However, it is not as easy as seems despite all benefits that it entails.
The Stress of the daily life and the wide range of junk food available for consumption make it very difficult eating to eat healthily (or make eating healthily very difficult).
Another point is that the food that is rich in salt and fat are is usually quite a bit addictive, cheap, and fairly tasty, so who can resist?
In my opinion, the sugar and the salt are the new twenty-first century poisons, so we should cut down on them: the sooner the better.
It is worth remembering that vegetables, fruit and fish are a good alternatives to follow because they contain all the vitamins, fibre and minerals that our bodies need to go throughout the day

Add a comment