i want to read korean ..
why you read korean ???????
Why you learn korean?
It is very easy to learn to read Korean. With a few hours of study, you should be able to read most words and from then all you will need is practice to improve your reading speed.
Here are some good websites to help you learn to read Korean:
http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Learn_hangeul (use this one first, very clear and easy),
http://langintro.com/kintro/toc.htm (this one will teach you more advanced rules).
Good luck! Make sure to show us your progress by writing something in Korean soon :)
Thanks :) all answer are appreciated :D
Here's how I learned the majority of the letters. Hangul is the simplest script on the planet! It is so elegant too because of it.
Note that this video series is not finished, so to finish up your learning use this periodic table of hangul for the other letters: periodic hangul; - Google Search
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?