i want to read korean ..
why you read korean ???????
Why you learn korean?
It is very easy to learn to read Korean. With a few hours of study, you should be able to read most words and from then all you will need is practice to improve your reading speed.
Here are some good websites to help you learn to read Korean:
http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Learn_hangeul (use this one first, very clear and easy),
http://langintro.com/kintro/toc.htm (this one will teach you more advanced rules).
Good luck! Make sure to show us your progress by writing something in Korean soon :)
Thanks :) all answer are appreciated :D
Here's how I learned the majority of the letters. Hangul is the simplest script on the planet! It is so elegant too because of it.
Note that this video series is not finished, so to finish up your learning use this periodic table of hangul for the other letters: periodic hangul; - Google Search
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???