The weather is good!
Who's planning a barbecue for next weekend? What will you cook?
I am not good at barbecue . I usually burn it. Anyhow, Kabab would be awesome.
I was not planning a barbeque, but it's a good idea! I love meat! Some calabrese sausages with some french fries and it will be great!
I'm not having a barbacue next week but I am going to sunbathe on the beach!
The weather is good, but I just go to the snackbar and eat some fries with mayonnaise, when I don't want to cook, and that's when the days are long and hot. So, if someone invites me to a barbecue, I will come :)
you must try an argentinian asado! :)
Maybe I will be cooking pork ribs, I love it.
I ussually over fire barbecue because I use coal to roast it. I have to cut the black one before eating it! Though it tastes good, but I don't feel comfortable. Worrying about being cancer. How could I cook without making it black?
Shine, there should be no flames, just hot embers before you put the meat over the fire.
Here, in eastern Europe we cook shaslik.
I don't do barbecue
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition