The weather is good!
Who's planning a barbecue for next weekend? What will you cook?
I am not good at barbecue . I usually burn it. Anyhow, Kabab would be awesome.
I was not planning a barbeque, but it's a good idea! I love meat! Some calabrese sausages with some french fries and it will be great!
I'm not having a barbacue next week but I am going to sunbathe on the beach!
The weather is good, but I just go to the snackbar and eat some fries with mayonnaise, when I don't want to cook, and that's when the days are long and hot. So, if someone invites me to a barbecue, I will come :)
you must try an argentinian asado! :)
Maybe I will be cooking pork ribs, I love it.
I ussually over fire barbecue because I use coal to roast it. I have to cut the black one before eating it! Though it tastes good, but I don't feel comfortable. Worrying about being cancer. How could I cook without making it black?
Shine, there should be no flames, just hot embers before you put the meat over the fire.
Here, in eastern Europe we cook shaslik.
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?