The weather is good!
Who's planning a barbecue for next weekend? What will you cook?
I was not planning a barbeque, but it's a good idea! I love meat! Some calabrese sausages with some french fries and it will be great!
I'm not having a barbacue next week but I am going to sunbathe on the beach!
The weather is good, but I just go to the snackbar and eat some fries with mayonnaise, when I don't want to cook, and that's when the days are long and hot. So, if someone invites me to a barbecue, I will come :)
you must try an argentinian asado! :)
Maybe I will be cooking pork ribs, I love it.
I ussually over fire barbecue because I use coal to roast it. I have to cut the black one before eating it! Though it tastes good, but I don't feel comfortable. Worrying about being cancer. How could I cook without making it black?
Shine, there should be no flames, just hot embers before you put the meat over the fire.
Here, in eastern Europe we cook shaslik.
I don't do barbecue
Why Sopha? It's so yummy!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What's your favorite poem?
- I want to find someone for language exchange (Russian-English)
- Do you ever try writing English poems?
- x + y : does it add up ?
- I wanna find some friends who like speaking oral language each other for learning English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?