Leigh Mumford
Professional Teacher
The weather is good!

Who's planning a barbecue for next weekend?  What will you cook?

May 5, 2014 8:04 PM
Comments · 21
Gosh! I posted this entry in 2014. Who would have thought that six years later we'd all be stuck indoors. I have a garden and a barbecue, but no one to barbecue with. Not for long though, hopefully.
May 16, 2020

I am not good at barbecue . I usually burn it. Anyhow, Kabab would be awesome.

May 5, 2014
No, sorry I don't remember.
Anyway, what are your plans for today? I have finished teaching for the day. The sun is shining, so a little rest and relaxation in the garden is on my agenda.
I wish I lived at the sea (with a sea view of course). I love to sit and watch the waves and empty my mind of the garbage that sits there festering.
May 17, 2020
It couldn't have been me Volt Age. I don't have birthdays any more.
May 17, 2020
We live in a flat, so we don't have a private front or rear yard to do barbeque. We also don't have a car to go to the countryside for this. There is a forest in our town though, so that you don't need to drive, but I don't like to be there, if I am not running, to be honest :) It's so boring, when people start coming there when it gets warmer and do barbeque, leaving trash and burned wood... And as everyone uses the same meadows for picknicks, they become really dirty like street cafes, which no one cleans :)
May 16, 2020
Show more