How to improve my English listening skill?
A good way is to listen to political speeches (not for the politics, but because the speech has an accurate transcription.) That way, you can listen, write down what you think and then compare.
I usually search video on youtube about native people talking about everything. I also try to watch some tv shows and movies in English without any subtitle. There is a playlist on youtube that is helping me a lot, it has a lot of listening exarcises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcnczeomN8
A great site for you, audioboo.fm. It's full of all kinds of audio boos made by common people from all over the world.
Listen a lot of English ( any accents) and try to do a scripts about what you've listened.
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?