How to improve my English listening skill?
A good way is to listen to political speeches (not for the politics, but because the speech has an accurate transcription.) That way, you can listen, write down what you think and then compare.
I usually search video on youtube about native people talking about everything. I also try to watch some tv shows and movies in English without any subtitle. There is a playlist on youtube that is helping me a lot, it has a lot of listening exarcises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcnczeomN8
A great site for you, audioboo.fm. It's full of all kinds of audio boos made by common people from all over the world.
Listen a lot of English ( any accents) and try to do a scripts about what you've listened.
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions