Did anyone read "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald?
Could we discuss on this novel?
i am not read but i want to know what is things in the novel that discusses ....
Ya, it is a wonderful novel but it is tough to follow.
I am reading pasages that describes Daisy and Gatsby met each other.
Her personality is tough to understand. I am wondering that is there any conflict between her behaviors and her personality. Maybe she was lured by Gatsby's reputation and wealth.
Maybe he was just a magician to hide his real person??? This thoght was emerged in my mind when I read your comment "At the end, it becomes sadly ironic".
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods