Did anyone read "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald?
Could we discuss on this novel?
i am not read but i want to know what is things in the novel that discusses ....
Ya, it is a wonderful novel but it is tough to follow.
I am reading pasages that describes Daisy and Gatsby met each other.
Her personality is tough to understand. I am wondering that is there any conflict between her behaviors and her personality. Maybe she was lured by Gatsby's reputation and wealth.
Maybe he was just a magician to hide his real person??? This thoght was emerged in my mind when I read your comment "At the end, it becomes sadly ironic".
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？