Did anyone read "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald?
Could we discuss on this novel?
i am not read but i want to know what is things in the novel that discusses ....
Ya, it is a wonderful novel but it is tough to follow.
I am reading pasages that describes Daisy and Gatsby met each other.
Her personality is tough to understand. I am wondering that is there any conflict between her behaviors and her personality. Maybe she was lured by Gatsby's reputation and wealth.
Maybe he was just a magician to hide his real person??? This thoght was emerged in my mind when I read your comment "At the end, it becomes sadly ironic".
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'