Did anyone read "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald?
Could we discuss on this novel?
i am not read but i want to know what is things in the novel that discusses ....
Ya, it is a wonderful novel but it is tough to follow.
I am reading pasages that describes Daisy and Gatsby met each other.
Her personality is tough to understand. I am wondering that is there any conflict between her behaviors and her personality. Maybe she was lured by Gatsby's reputation and wealth.
Maybe he was just a magician to hide his real person??? This thoght was emerged in my mind when I read your comment "At the end, it becomes sadly ironic".
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan