Denisse Perales
when love is gone

I dont know guys, if you have found someone, that you can talk hours without stoping, have the same humor, feel so atractive to him/her, and make u feel you are able to do anything, if you found that person dont let him/her go... or in other side dont go from her/him, but what would you do if you cannot do anything and the other person decided to go??

May 8, 2014 3:42 AM
Comments · 8

Do nothing. Do not try to reclaim it or to assemmble. Let it go. There is a reason and there is a meaning. You will know in time. Remember that you don't choose love. LOVE CHOOSES YOU. All you can really do is accept it for all it's mystery when it comes into your life. Love has its own time, it's own seasons, and its own reason for coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying.

There is an old saying- If you love something, set it free. If it is yours it will come back. If it doesn't it was never yours.

May 8, 2014

I would have to accept that this person wants to go, meaning leave the relationship. There is always the risk of hurt and pain when you let someone into your life and decide to be in a loving relationship with them. Hopefully two people grow and change in compatible ways but that doesn't always happen. There is usually a lot of grief to experience when a relationship breaks apart.

May 9, 2014

its her\his decision. if she\he does feel you ..... she will not leave 
if the other person decided to go so it`s over

May 8, 2014

If you mean by going, leaving. You’re not saying what the motives are from that person for leaving.

It depends on how much time we spend together for the most part, the longer the more hurtful. But I know I’m a hateful person, when people manipulate feelings of others. I won’t let this go so easy, and I want to hold that person accountable. True Love isn’t supposed to end, so it wasn’t true at all.

May 8, 2014
Amelia and knight are so right
July 30, 2016
Show more