For those who are studying phrasal verbs
I've been studying phrasal verbs -a lot- and I know that this is one of the bigest problems of those who are lerning english.
So I want to share one of the most usefull materials that I came across THE OXFORD PHRASAL VERB DICTIONARY. It contains a section called "the particles guide" the are aroud of 10 pages when you can find a lot of information about the most common particles used in with phrasal verbs like their meaning rely on the main verb, opposites, advice on how to learn and memorize etc.
I don't know if I can share the link, but you can googled it and surely you will find the pdf file.
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- آيلتس أكاديمك
- Kan noen anbefale meg norsk folkemusikk?