For those who are studying phrasal verbs
I've been studying phrasal verbs -a lot- and I know that this is one of the bigest problems of those who are lerning english.
So I want to share one of the most usefull materials that I came across THE OXFORD PHRASAL VERB DICTIONARY. It contains a section called "the particles guide" the are aroud of 10 pages when you can find a lot of information about the most common particles used in with phrasal verbs like their meaning rely on the main verb, opposites, advice on how to learn and memorize etc.
I don't know if I can share the link, but you can googled it and surely you will find the pdf file.
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?
- Okay guys. What is this all about?
- 怎么学英语。How to learn English.