For those who are studying phrasal verbs
I've been studying phrasal verbs -a lot- and I know that this is one of the bigest problems of those who are lerning english.
So I want to share one of the most usefull materials that I came across THE OXFORD PHRASAL VERB DICTIONARY. It contains a section called "the particles guide" the are aroud of 10 pages when you can find a lot of information about the most common particles used in with phrasal verbs like their meaning rely on the main verb, opposites, advice on how to learn and memorize etc.
I don't know if I can share the link, but you can googled it and surely you will find the pdf file.
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy
- Learning Article : 6 Chinese Food Slang Phrases
- ¿Cuál es tu tapa preferida?
- japanese people get offended ?
- I want speak English