For those who are studying phrasal verbs
I've been studying phrasal verbs -a lot- and I know that this is one of the bigest problems of those who are lerning english.
So I want to share one of the most usefull materials that I came across THE OXFORD PHRASAL VERB DICTIONARY. It contains a section called "the particles guide" the are aroud of 10 pages when you can find a lot of information about the most common particles used in with phrasal verbs like their meaning rely on the main verb, opposites, advice on how to learn and memorize etc.
I don't know if I can share the link, but you can googled it and surely you will find the pdf file.
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems
- indefinite pronouns,work on the bugs