For those who are studying phrasal verbs
I've been studying phrasal verbs -a lot- and I know that this is one of the bigest problems of those who are lerning english.
So I want to share one of the most usefull materials that I came across THE OXFORD PHRASAL VERB DICTIONARY. It contains a section called "the particles guide" the are aroud of 10 pages when you can find a lot of information about the most common particles used in with phrasal verbs like their meaning rely on the main verb, opposites, advice on how to learn and memorize etc.
I don't know if I can share the link, but you can googled it and surely you will find the pdf file.
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?
- About night sky
- Using mnemonics to learn new foreign words
- What do you say to someone that says "you`re crazy"?
- Egyptian student
- Friends,friends and one more friends!
- making some friends who speak English very well
- War can be or not a solution