Language Map of the USA: Geography and Languages
Maps of the USA where other languages besides English are spoken. I was surprised to find out that the 3rd most popular spoken language (besides English and Spanish) in the state of Oregon (where I live) is Russian.
It would be cool to see maps like this for other countries in the world. To see what the popular languages are.
What language(s) are you learning? Why do you want to learn them? Do any of the people that live in your city or state/province speak the language(s) you want to learn?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !