Language Map of the USA: Geography and Languages
Maps of the USA where other languages besides English are spoken. I was surprised to find out that the 3rd most popular spoken language (besides English and Spanish) in the state of Oregon (where I live) is Russian.
It would be cool to see maps like this for other countries in the world. To see what the popular languages are.
What language(s) are you learning? Why do you want to learn them? Do any of the people that live in your city or state/province speak the language(s) you want to learn?
- Can You Suggest Me English Series Which's Pronounce is Clear
- What words do you find hard to say in English?
- what's the most important ?
- using articles a and the
- What's the most important for you ?
- اتعلم التركيه
- What does this news report say?
- Hey .ad.. i need to learn russian language , and i can help in english lagn
- what would u do???
- Test for you