Language Map of the USA: Geography and Languages
Maps of the USA where other languages besides English are spoken. I was surprised to find out that the 3rd most popular spoken language (besides English and Spanish) in the state of Oregon (where I live) is Russian.
It would be cool to see maps like this for other countries in the world. To see what the popular languages are.
What language(s) are you learning? Why do you want to learn them? Do any of the people that live in your city or state/province speak the language(s) you want to learn?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)