Language Map of the USA: Geography and Languages
Maps of the USA where other languages besides English are spoken. I was surprised to find out that the 3rd most popular spoken language (besides English and Spanish) in the state of Oregon (where I live) is Russian.
It would be cool to see maps like this for other countries in the world. To see what the popular languages are.
What language(s) are you learning? Why do you want to learn them? Do any of the people that live in your city or state/province speak the language(s) you want to learn?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange