Do you say So So in your country?
This quetion was asked by one of my students who is British and teaching English in Wall Street English at present. Yesterday we were talking about the chinese phrase '马马虎虎mǎ mǎ hū hū ' in our mandarin class, then he mentioned that many of his Chinese students use SO SO a lot, but he never heard of it in his country. After that, I got the answer from a friend of New Zealand who said So So is barely used, and an American friend told me So so is used occasionally in America. How about in your country? Do you use So So?
- Como funciona esta página
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end
- Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews
- let's speak Arabic
- learn english
- Helping people... In your opinion, which is more important: "give a man a fish or teach him how to fish?"
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français