Do you say So So in your country?
This quetion was asked by one of my students who is British and teaching English in Wall Street English at present. Yesterday we were talking about the chinese phrase '马马虎虎mǎ mǎ hū hū ' in our mandarin class, then he mentioned that many of his Chinese students use SO SO a lot, but he never heard of it in his country. After that, I got the answer from a friend of New Zealand who said So So is barely used, and an American friend told me So so is used occasionally in America. How about in your country? Do you use So So?
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?
- Do you like that non native speakers correct your entries?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?