Do you say So So in your country?
This quetion was asked by one of my students who is British and teaching English in Wall Street English at present. Yesterday we were talking about the chinese phrase '马马虎虎mǎ mǎ hū hū ' in our mandarin class, then he mentioned that many of his Chinese students use SO SO a lot, but he never heard of it in his country. After that, I got the answer from a friend of New Zealand who said So So is barely used, and an American friend told me So so is used occasionally in America. How about in your country? Do you use So So?
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!