Learning Article : 哼! Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
Discuss the Article : 哼! Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
In Chinese, we use informal interjections in many situations to express feeling before we start a sentence. Let's look at some more examples here to help you better understand something of both the unique nuances in the Chinese language and of our people. In this article, we look at 嗯, 哼, 嚯, 哦, 哇塞, 呀, and 哟.
No comment given.
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))