Learning Article : 哼！Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
Discuss the Article : 哼！Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
In Chinese, we use informal interjections in many situations to express feeling before we start a sentence. Let's look at some more examples here to help you better understand something of both the unique nuances in the Chinese language and of our people. In this article, we look at 嗯, 哼, 嚯, 哦, 哇塞, 呀, and 哟.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future