Learning Article : 哼! Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
Discuss the Article : 哼! Informal Chinese Interjections (Part II)
In Chinese, we use informal interjections in many situations to express feeling before we start a sentence. Let's look at some more examples here to help you better understand something of both the unique nuances in the Chinese language and of our people. In this article, we look at 嗯, 哼, 嚯, 哦, 哇塞, 呀, and 哟.
No comment given.
- The way you say no to propositions
- ¿What do you think about Mexico?
- How can i improve my english?
- What do Germans think about Hitler.
- What is the thing important to improve my language ?
- How would I start learning how to read Kanji?
- Can Anyone talk with me via Skype? I want to practice and improve my speaking skill?
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل
- controversial topic, is it written correctly ?