Learning Article : First Things First: Begin with Japanese Verb Tenses
Discuss the Article : First Things First: Begin with Japanese Verb Tenses
When you first begin studying Japanese, what should you study first? Vocabulary or grammar? Well, I recommend that you study verb tenses first. If you concentrate on memorizing all of the verb tenses (there are actually not that many), you’ll really start to speak Japanese.
I agree with you, that grammar is an important point in language learning. I am currently teaching myself and I see most textbooks do not really focus on grammar. When I studied Japanese, most textbooks gave structures, but did not explain why something is like it is. When I later studied Japanese at university the focus lied only on grammar. The first time I really understood why Japanese functions in the way it does (why is taka.kat.ta an adjective, but grammatically it behaves like a verb etc...). In everyday language learning this would go to deep and confuse the learner. But vocabulary and grammar are the most important things a beginner should try to manage. Thanks for your article on the Japanese tenses.
Thank you Rudravarman san! I hope the artcile helped you somehow.
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？