Happy 300th session to me! How many sessions have you taken/taught so far? :)
Hey everybody! I just wanted to share a little bit about my experience as an italki tutor. I have been using italki for about six months and I became a tutor this past January. In this short period of time, I have met so many awesome people from all over the world. I have had great experiences, both as a tutor and as a student. I love learning new languages through conversation and I also love tutoring hardworking, motivated students everyday. I always appreciate how devoted my students are and they are an inspiration and encouragement for my own learning experience. As I approach my 300th tutoring session. I wanted to THANK everyone who has allowed me to be part of their learning experience; I am honored to work with you all and I am very proud of the constant progress you guys make! KEEP IT UP! :)
PS: I have decided to lower my rates because I started tutoring ''because I love helping others". I wanted it to stay that way. ^^
Very opstimistic sharing. I can feel your love for language now.
You are good partner so far.
I've taught 270 since mid February. Phew!
Well done to you.
Wou congratilations :) I have 55 since march I want arrive at 100 until summer
Yeah, it's been a lot of fun! I love it. :)
Congrats Sandrah! What a great teacher you are:)
Miss. Sandrah, Congratulations ! Really it is a pleasure for me to read your thoughts & excellent
ideas. Your urge to help Language Learners, while lowering your rates / charges, is really great
& remarkable. Keep up this good work ! Hope you will be celebrating your 500 th, Session soon.
All the Beat !
I agree with you is very fun and we can help the lovers of languages :)
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.